• Participants are housed in their assigned athlete village. There are separate villages for male and female participants.
• Accommodations consist of classrooms in schools where athletes and coaching staff will be housed together with other athlete/coaches from their regional team. Participants will sleep on cots provided by the host society. Washrooms and shower facilities (shower trailer at each village) will be provided at athlete villages and/or sport competition venues.
• Sport Equipment will be stored in a separate equipment storage area.
Participant Cots: (athletes, coaches and managers)
10:30 p.m. curfew
11:00 p.m. lights out
Village closed for cleaning: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (tentative time)
Legion Park Festival Site: Entertainment and medals presentations will be offered nightly
Phase I Participants Opening Ceremonies will take place at the Swan River Agricultural Grounds on July 15, 2012
Phase II Participants Closing Ceremonies will take place at the Swan River Agricultural Grounds on July 21, 2012
Youth Lounge: Youth entertainment (games tables, video games, snacks drinks etc.) will be provided nightly at the Centennial Arena from 7:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
• All meals including snacks will be provided to all athletes, coaches, managers, officials and mission staff for the duration of the games. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at the dining hall.
• Snacks will be available throughout day and in the evening.
Breakfast ……………….. 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Lunch ……………………...11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Dinner ……………………...5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Snacks at the athlete villages ......8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
• Qualified first aid responders will be available at each sport competition venue.
• A poly clinic will be located at Swan Valley Regional Secondary School.
• Services available during the games will include physiotherapy, chiropractor, athletic therapy and massage.
• A doctor and dentist will be on call 24 hours.
• Access control will provide a safe and secure environment. Access control will provide services at all of the villages, food service venue and the equipment storage area and any other areas in need of secured access control.
• Accreditation will be provided to all games participants that must be worn at all times. The accreditation allows access to controlled areas and is your passport to the athlete villages, food services area, transportation and entertainment.
• Buses will provide transportation to accredited participants to the all games venues including, athlete villages, food services venue, sport competition venues and entertainment venues.
• Athletes, coaches, managers, officials and mission staff must wear their accreditation badges to be permitted on the buses.